Notice of privacy and confidentiality of information
The privacy of user information is very important for Mano a Mano. Therefore, precautions and precautions are taken to safeguard your information, using the most complete and effective information security mechanisms for information protection. As a normal part of our activity, we collect and, in some cases, disclose information about our users and visitors to our website.
This Privacy Notice describes the information Mano a Mano S.A. Of C.V. Domiciled at Francisco Medina Ascencio No. 2849 Local 1, Marina Vallarta. Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico. CP 48335 collects from users and visitors of the e-commerce platform. This Privacy Notice also describes what can be done with such information. This notice is very detailed because it is important that all users and visitors of our website know Mano-Mano practices as accurately as possible. By registering and/or browsing the Mano a Mano Web site, the user and / or visitor consents to the use of your personal information in accordance with the provisions described below.
Means to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in relation to Personal Data
Registered users and may exercise their rights to access, rectify, cancel and update their Personal Data, as well as to oppose the treatment of it all in accordance with the provisions of the federal law on protection of personal data. The users guarantee and respond, in any case, the truthfulness, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the Personal Data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated.
All the information collected in your registry as well as in the complementary data of the user information section, such as: name, date of birth, state, gender, address, city, postal code, main telephone number, email, etc.
If necessary, a user's Personal Data will not be immediately removed from our files for legal and technical reasons, including security media systems. Therefore, you should not expect all Personal Data to be permanently deleted from our databases.
Users must update their Personal Data periodically as they change so that other users can locate them when they perform an operation.
Users who register on Mano a Mano through his personal account on a social network (Personal Account), or otherwise Mano a Mano access through your Personal Account, you expressly consent Mano a Mano:
- Access, at any time, all information contained in your Personal Account, including but not limited to your Personal Information, information about your interests, likes, contacts and any other content hosted in your Personal Account;
- Include in that account, messages, photographs, videos and any other type of content; And It is expressly agreed that at any time the user registered in Mano a Mano may request the withdrawal or closure of his registration request, and / or the closing of his account or deletion of his account and information from Mano a Mano.
Mano a Mano can automatically collect and store certain information about the activity of users and visitors within your website. Such information may include the URL from which they come (whether or not on our website), what URLs they access next (whether or not on our website), which browsers they are using, and their IP addresses. Also visited pages, searches made, publications, purchases or sales, qualifications and replies entered, messages in forums, among other information can be stored and retained, always with the aim of improving the service provided by the website every time user.
Mano a Mano could access the contact lists of the mobile devices used by users to provide their services. This information will be used only to locate and point out cell phone numbers and/or emails from other users. In turn, users are authorized to share such information with Mano a Mano.
As for potential users, Mano a Mano will not store names, postal addresses, bank details, identity cards and / or identity documents, nor any other information that identifies or identifies a person. If you send us mail, correspondence or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about the activities or about the messages of other users in our site, we can only store them if necessary, cell phone numbers and emails. Collect and store such Personal Data, including e-mail addresses.
Purpose of processing of Personal Data
In order to provide an excellent service and for users to be able to perform operations in an agile and secure way, Mano a Mano requires certain personal information, including an e-mail address. The collection of information allows us to offer users services and functionalities that best fit their needs and customize our services to make their experiences with Mano a Mano as comfortable as possible. The Personal Data we collect is intended for the following purposes:
- Help the buyer and seller to enter in direct contact in the opportunity that corresponds according to the modality of the purchase. In this case, Mano a Mano will provide interested parties with their Personal Data (name, phone number, location and email), via email or through the site. The information thus known by the buyer or the seller may only be used for the purpose of concluding the operation originated in Mano a Mano and should not be used by any of them for advertising or promotional purposes or other activities not related to Mano a Mano, Except for the express authorization of the user.
- Develop internal studies on users' interests, behaviors and demographics to better understand their needs and interests and provide better services or provide related information.
- Improve our commercial and promotional initiatives and analyze the pages visited searches performed by users, to improve our content and articles offer, to personalize said contents, their presentation and services.
- Send information or messages by e-mail about new services, show advertising or promotions, banners, of interest for our users, Mano a Mano news, besides the information expressly authorized in the preferences section. If the user prefers, he can request that they exclude him from the lists for the sending of promotional or advertising information.
- Send information or messages by short text messages (SMS) to the cell phone supplied by the user to Mano a Mano. Short text messages may contain Mano a Mano advertising and/or promotional advertisements and/or third parties, as well as information on Mano a Mano services, including, but not limited to, reminders of payment expirations and other obligations acquired by The use of services provided by Mano a Mano.
- The winners of the Promotions and/or competitions made by Mano a Mano expressly authorize to spread their names, by the means and in the forms that they consider suitable, for publicity and/or promotional purposes, without right to any compensation.
- Share Personal Data with service providers or outsourcing companies that contribute to improving or facilitating operations through Mano a Mano, such as (not limited to) transportation services, payment means, insurance or intermediaries in the management of Payments, call centers or loyalty programs, public and/or private entities that provide credit information, among others. Mano a Mano will ensure that certain standards are met, by signing agreements or agreements whose purpose is the privacy of our users' Personal Data. However, Mano a Mano is not responsible for the improper use of the Personal Data of the user made by these companies or Internet sites. In some cases, these service providers will be the ones who collect information directly from the user (for example if we ask them to conduct surveys or studies). In such cases, you may receive notification about a service provider's participation in such activities, and the user will be left with all the information he wants to give you and any additional uses that the providers decide to make. In the event that you provide additional information directly to such service providers on their own initiative, such Providers will use this information in accordance with their own privacy policies. If we decide to disclose or share Personal Data with third parties who are not service providers or companies affiliated or related to Mano a Mano, we will require your consent.
Among service providers who collect information directly from the user is Google Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (Google). By using cookies, Google may obtain certain information about the activity of Mano a Mano users and their IP addresses, which is directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google may use this information on behalf of Mano a Mano for the purpose of analyzing and preparing reports on the activity of users on the Internet, with a view to improving the services provided by our website. Google may transfer such information to third parties when required by applicable law, or when such third parties process the information on behalf of Google. The user expressly consents to the processing of his information by Google in the manner and for the purposes indicated herein.
Confidentiality of Personal Data
Once registered on your website, Mano a Mano will not sell, rent or share the Personal Data except in the ways established in this Privacy Notice. Notwithstanding this, the user expressly consents that Mano a Mano transfers all or part of the Personal Data to any of the controlled companies, controlling and / or linked to Mano a Mano, in any way and at the time, manner and conditions Which it deems appropriate. We will do everything in our power to protect the privacy of information. It may happen that by virtue of court orders, or legal regulations, we are compelled to disclose information to authorities under certain circumstances, or in cases where third parties may intercept or access certain information or data transmissions in which case Hand to Hand will not respond for information that is revealed.
To access services reserved only for properly registered users, users will have a personal password or password. With it they will be able to buy, sell, offer, qualify, among other activities. Users must keep this key in absolute confidentiality and, in no case, must disclose it or share it with others.
The user will be responsible for all acts that take place through the use of his username and password, which includes taking responsibility for payment of any fees that may accrue or for damages that may be suffered by other users for such reason.
Our services are only available to those who have legal capacity to hire. Therefore, those who do not comply with this condition must refrain from providing Personal Data to be included in our databases. However, they can do so through parents or guardians.
The use of Personal Data by other Users
To facilitate interaction between all members of the Mano a Mano community, our service allows limited access to certain contact information of other users, such as Username, Phone, and e-mail address when the user so You have specified in the privacy options of your account.
Users may only use the Personal Data of other users obtained on the site for: (a) communications related to options offered by the Mano a Mano site that constitute or not commercial communications, (b) use contact services or others offered In Hand to Hand, and (c) any other purpose to which the corresponding user expressly consents to their privacy options, or are required in a transaction once they have been publicly communicated, under the terms and conditions or privacy policies.
Under no circumstances should you communicate Personal Information or another user's email address to any third party without our consent and that of the affected user. The data of any Mano a Mano user, or even the data of those who have purchased an item offered in Mano a Mano, should not be added to the email address book (physical or electronic) without the express consent of Such user.
We also use the Cookies so that the user does not have to enter his password so frequently during a browsing session, also to account for and corroborate the registrations, user activity and other concepts for commercial agreements, always aiming at the installation of the Cookies, the benefit of the user who receives it, and will not be used for other purposes other than Mano a Mano.
It is established that the installation, permanence and existence of the Cookies on the user's computer depends on its exclusive will and can be removed from your computer when the user so wishes.
In addition, cookies or other similar systems installed by third parties may be found on certain pages of our website. For example, when browsing a page created by a user, there may be a Cookie located on that page.
Mano a Mano and its users do not accept conduct considered spamming, either in opinions, questions, answers and/or unsolicited sending of emails. It is absolutely prohibited the indiscriminate sending of messages of any nature among Mano a Mano users.
Mano a Mano may permanently suspend or disable those users who violate this policy.
Personal Data in an Offer Description
The Seller may only enter the requested data, as applicable, within the specific field at the time of publication of the offer. However, in no case should you include a web address, email, or any link in the description or title of your publication, or anywhere outside the specific field if required. Neither should the user include any other personal data inside or outside the fields that require it. Mano a Mano is not responsible for the use that the seller, buyer, any user or other person could make of the information published in any of the available spaces of an offer or a business profile.
Order of competent authorities - Legal Requirements
Mano a Mano cooperates with the competent authorities and other third parties to ensure compliance with laws, for example in the area of intellectual property rights protection, fraud prevention and other matters.
Mano a Mano may disclose the Personal Data of its users at the request of the competent judicial or governmental authorities for the purposes of investigations conducted by them, even if there is no order or an executive or judicial summons, or for example (and without limitation to this assumption ) In the case of criminal investigations or fraud or those related to hacking or infringement of copyright. In such situations, Mano a Mano will collaborate with the competent authorities in order to safeguard the integrity and security of the Community and its users.
Mano a Mano puede (y los usuarios lo autorizan expresamente) comunicar cualquier Dato Personal sobre sus usuarios con la finalidad de cumplir la normativa aplicable y cooperar con las autoridades competentes en la medida en que discrecionalmente lo entendamos necesario y adecuado en relación con cualquier investigación de un ilícito o un fraude, infracción de derechos de propiedad industrial o intelectual, u otra actividad que sea ilegal o que pueda exponer a Mano a Mano o a sus usuarios a cualquier responsabilidad legal. Además, podemos (y los usuarios lo autorizan expresamente) comunicar su nombre completo, seudónimo, domicilio, ciudad, región, código postal, país, número de teléfono, dirección de correo electrónico, etc. a los participantes en el Programa de Protección de Propiedad Intelectual de Mano a Mano en la forma que, a nuestra discreción, entendamos necesaria o adecuada en relación con la investigación del fraude, infracción de derechos de propiedad industrial o intelectual, piratería, o cualquier otra actividad ilegal. Este derecho será ejercido por Mano a Mano a efectos de cooperar con el cumplimiento y ejecución de la ley, independientemente que no exista una orden judicial o administrativa al efecto.
In addition, Mano a Mano reserves the right (and expressly authorizes us) to communicate information about its users to other users, entities or third parties when there is sufficient reason to consider that the activity of a user is suspected of attempting or committing a crime Or try to harm others. This right will be used by Mano a Mano in its sole discretion when deemed appropriate or necessary to maintain the integrity and security of the Community and its users, to enforce the Terms and Conditions and other policies of the site and to cooperate With the execution and enforcement of the law. This right shall be exercised by Mano a Mano regardless of whether there is no judicial or administrative order to that effect.
Security and means to prevent the use or disclosure of Personal Data. Storage and transfer of Personal Data
Mano a Mano is obliged to comply with all applicable regulations regarding security measures applicable to Personal Data. In addition, Mano a Mano uses industry standards to protect the confidentiality of your Personal Information, including, in other measures, firewalls and Secure Socket Layers (SSL). Mano a Mano considers its users' data as an asset that must be protected against any loss or unauthorized access. We employ various security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by users inside or outside our company. However, it is necessary to keep in mind that perfect security does not exist on the Internet.
The Mano a Mano user expressly acknowledges and agrees that Mano a Mano, in its sole discretion, collects, stores and monitors the exchange of messages and emails among its users, carried out within the Mano a Mano community, in order to Contribute to the security of relationships and communications in the community.
Therefore, Mano a Mano is not responsible for illegal interceptions or violation of its systems or databases by unauthorized persons. Mano a Mano, nor is it responsible for the undue use of the information obtained by these means.
All Personal Data of the users will be stored in an automated file of personal data. The personal data file of Mano a Mano users resides in the USA. The user upon registering at Mano a Mano confirms that he is informed of the residence of this file and authorizes this international transfer of his data.
Procedure for communicating the changes to the Privacy Notice
Mano a Mano may at any time modify the terms and conditions of this Privacy Notice and confidentiality and/or the practices of sending emails. If we decide to introduce any material changes to our Privacy Notice, we will notify you by posting an updated version of the Privacy Notice in this section or by sending an e-mail or informing it on the main page or other sections of the site to keep you up-to-date. changes made.